Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocation and intern program
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements, negotiating with movers, arranging temporary housing, and providing community introductions
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; and advising managers on training and coaching
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business, marketing, or related field.
- At least one (1) year experience in recruiting in relevant industry environment
- Good written and verbal communication in Khmer and English
- Customer service attitude
- Problem solving aptitude
- Able to communicate with people at all levels with an independent, proactive, hardworking, and driven with a can-do attitude
- Honest, reliable and committed to strict confidentiality
- Must be willing to travel to meet clients/people, attend conferences, and research new markets, as needed.
- The Recruitment Officer is responsible for doing other tasks assigned by the HR Manager/ Head of HR & Admin
- Performs proper work in accordance with the principles and procedures in the role and PROSUR’s HR policy.
- Any problems arising in their roles shall be promptly reported to the direct supervisor or HR in a timely manner.
- Have high commitment for overtime or holiday work in case the company has urgent and necessary work to complete.
- Have good relationships with other people, especially the poor.