Roles and Responsibilities
The duties of the Business Officer include the following:
a. Client Prospecting and relates sales activities
- Proactively establish list of potential clients
- Generate sales leads through business sales visits, calls and attending events
- Build relationships with various sales resources to improve network for providing leads
- Call on prospects (i.e. conference calls, phone calls, and in person visits to qualify prospects fit with PROSUR products and services and to schedule appointment
- Join professional events to acts as PROSUR’s brand ambassador
- Ensure the sales target are reached every month alignment with company rules and regulations
b. Sales and negotiation tools application
- Apply standard sales speech and negotiations skills
- Use standards sales tools (PPT presentation, Business portfolio folder, product information flyers)
c. Current Client Portfolio Renewal
- Maintain strong relationship with current clients to ensure good servicing and satisfaction
- Reach renewal objective as agreed with Supervisor
- Regular follow-up visits/meetings with clients
d. Report Preparation and Activities Coordination
- Prepare monthly accomplishment report and plan to be submitted to Business Manager
- Prepare weekly report of sales activities to be submitted to Business Manager, including information update on challenges and competitions encountered
- Attend weekly Business Department meeting
- Reports immediately in office of urgent problem related to the Business Department
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- At least one (1) year experience in business development, marketing, or customer service
- Good written and verbal communication in Khmer and English
- Customer service attitude
- Problem solving aptitude
- Able to communicate with people at all levels with an independent, proactive, hardworking, and driven with a can-do attitude
- Honest, reliable and committed to strict confidentiality
- Must be willing to travel to meet clients, attend conferences, and research new markets, as needed.
- The Business Officer is responsible for doing other tasks assigned by the Business Manager
- Performs proper work in accordance with the principles and procedures in the role and PROSUR’s HR policy.
- Any problems arising in their roles shall be promptly reported to the direct supervisor or HR in a timely manner.
- Have high commitment for overtime or holiday work in case the company has urgent and necessary work to complete.
- Have good relationships with other people, especially the poor.