- Category: Executive / Management, Business Administration, Economics
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Full-time
- Report to: CEO of Micro Insurance Company
- Design Insurance products including policy writing and premium calculation
- Update product policies according to the evolution of the product
- Build and maintain insurance product pricing as well as other testing tools
- Develop or work on the evolution of tool pricing used for product creation
- Tailored-size products based on market demand including Policy writing support, specific products and designing
- Prepare contracts and all necessary documents for the Insurances and create contracts in MIS accordingly
- Follow the claim of each product
- Analyze data on our portfolio for premium calculation (frequency, average cost, etc.)
- Provide IT Department with specification on products.
- Train the team on the technical features (benefit packages, eligibility, exclusions, waiting period, premium…) of the products
- Be informed of the evolution of the law and the rules related to Micro-Insurance products (Ex: Law on Insurance, Circular on Micro insurance, NSSF coverage, etc.)
- Forecast impacts on our products accordingly
- Assist in conducting and organizing market studies and/or other surveys
- Achieve any tasks assigned by the supervisors.
- Educational background in Business Administration, Management, Actuarial Science or Economics at BA level
- With Computer Science or Engineering degree or involved work experience is a strong plus
- At least two-year related experiences in product development management
- Experience in managing product development with insurance companies or in the microfinance sector is an advantage.
- Good verbal and written skills both in Khmer and English.
- Analytical skills
- Be honest, dynamic, initiative, high commitment and good at interpersonal skill.
- Be able to work independently or as team.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit:
- Resume with a current photo (4x6)
- A copy of certificates
- Letters of recommendation
Bring the documents to the head office atA69-71Eo, Street 271, Tumteok, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or send via email below.
For more detailed information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 017777891/069 731 111 or visit website. Applications will not be returned.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.
Complete by Septemder 30, 2018.