Health Insurance is designed to provide protection of the risk of a person incurring medical expenses and make up for financial loss due to illness, accidental injury, accidental disability, accidental death or non-accidental death (death due to illness) with a yearly low cost of premium.
Health Insurance of PROSUR Micro-Insurance Plc. provides the insured with considerable advantage through benefits and compensation as follows:
- Peaceful mind and Stability: Health Insurance will offer financial support and security to the insured in the event of any loss due to diseases or accident; therefore, the family does not worry about any expenses incurred. As a result, buying Health Insurance means buying a peace of mind
- Keep a primary income earner (breadwinner) secured: a primary income earner (breadwinner) is a prior person to be secured
The following conditions are eligible for health insurance:
- an adult with age of maturity (18 to 65 years old) and a minor with age from 3 to 17 years old without having to conduct pre-insurance medical checkup
- mental competence, not a person who is hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital
- Able to register for insurance services from Prosur Micro-Insurance Plc. individually or as a group.
- Hold any valid identification such as Khmer National ID Card, Family Book, Certificate of Birth, Certificate of Accommodation, or any equivalent documents, etc.
General Health Exclusions:
- Any fee regarding medical checkup ( For example: having blood tested)
- Any treatment of vaccination
- Any treatment of mouth, tooth, nose, eye or ear (unless due to accident)
- Any cancer disease
- Any treatment of chronic diseases such as AIDS, Hypertension, Hepatitis B or C, Tuberculosis, Diabetes, etc.)
- Blood transfusion or dialysis
- Any type of medicinal treatment (Herbal medicine, Acupuncture, or Aromatherapy)
- Treatment cases for outpatients that are less than three (03) hours.
Claim Procedure and Documents Required:
a. PROSUR claim form, duly filled in by a claimant, affix thumbprint signature
b. original certificates and records regarding the treatment at hospital
c. Accident report from the police or the local authorities (for accidents only)
d. a copy of a valid ID card of the insured and/or claimant
e. Certified true copy of death certificate in case of the customer’s death
f. Insurance certificate provided by Prosur.
Once all relevant documents are completed, the insurer is required to settle the claim within 7 (seven) working days. After the claim is paid, only the coverage policy on the case of death and permanent total disability will be terminated.
For any information regarding our services, please kindly contact us through our hotline numbers: (069 73 1111 / 017 777 891).